East Valley, Phoenix Metro & West Valley
Sun. – Thu: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Fri: 8:30am – 1:00pm
After hours care Sun – Thu 6pm-12am (based on provider availability, call for details.
When encountered with an illness, people are in need of answers and proper direction quickly. In most cases, doctor’s offices will connect to a triage nurse and then be told to make an appointment. At YA Medical, you can speak directly to a healthcare provider and get your questions answered in a timely manner.
1) – After scheduling your appointment, you will receive a link on your phone or email to fill out some basic intake forms, including your information and personal medical history (if you are a new patient). This allows a provider to review patient information before the actual visit.
2) – After connecting with a provider through a video chat, a patient will discuss their concerns. The provider will ask several questions in order to come up with an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. At times, the provider may ask the patient to measure their pulse, oxygen saturation, take a temperature and blood pressure, if the patient has the equipment available at home.
3) – After the diagnosis and treatment plan is formulated, the provider will send a prescription (if indicated) to a patient’s pharmacy of choice. Certain visits that require more attention and workup, a provider may dispatch mobile imaging or laboratory directly to the patient’s home and discuss the results once they are available.
4) – During a house-call visit, a provider will come directly to the patients residence, office, or hotel room at a scheduled time. A provider will take the vital signs, obtain pertinent history, examine the patient, perform any necessary testing, and formulate a diagnosis and a plan of treatment.
5) – Prescriptions are sent directly to the patient’s pharmacy. A provider may also administer IV fluids, vitamins, injections (such as antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, anti-nausea, steroid, antihistamine), nebulizer treatments, etc when indicated.
At YA Medical, an entire visit is always performed by a licensed medical provider from the beginning to the end, which means that you will always get the highest quality care that you deserve!
After the visit, the provider is easily accessible by phone or via text if a patient has any additional questions or concerns.
Take control of your health and the health of your family. Get fast medical advice from a medical provider wherever you are.
Save yourself the trouble of arriving at a clinic, waiting, and getting additional unnecessary exposure.
Click here to book your consultation. Receive prompt urgent care and personal attention, covering a large range of medical issues.
YA Medical is a private practice owned and operated by top medical professionals dedicated to providing quality and accessible health care to patients of all ages in Phoenix, Arizona.
YA Medical does not accept insurance at this time, except for Medicare Part B. We are happy to provide a detailed invoice for a potential reimbursement from your insurance company.
Stay informed by reading our selected articles related to our services. Use our “Live Chat” (icon lower left), contact form to send us a brief message.